Ashtanga Vinyasa Program – 7 Days (November 23- 29)
23 Nov 2020
Vagator ,North Goa
Anjuna , Anjuna
Intermediate – Advanced.
- Prior yoga practice experience is highly encouraged before attending.
- Ashtanga Yoga – Primary Series is truly one of the most challenging practices in all of Yoga. And one of the most rewarding.
- In this 7 day program, participants will become immersed into the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series – consisting of the Vinyasa A and Vinyasa B warmup sequences, and the following 57 postures.
- Following practice, participants will experience Pranayama like never before, as the Primary Series is tremendous for opening all the various areas of the body.
- In the afternoon, participants will have the opportunity to fine-tune their inversions and transitions in a 75 minute technique class.
As this is an introductory program to the traditional Primary Series, certain postures which have been troublesome are omitted from this program out of safety for participants.
3 meals/day provided.
What should I bring?
Yoga/fitness attire, Yoga mat, personal toiletries, shower towel, face napkin, water bottle.
WiFi is provided free of charge.
Yoga workshop Updates & New Timetables Weekly